Using Rescale, industry leaders are accelerating new chip designs, enabling computational drug discovery, powering the design of new rockets and supersonic jets, and building a sustainable energy future.
We are seeking an Entry-Level Coordinator to join our team in Korea!
What You Will Do
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Execute Korea’s demand generation activities alongside of our Marketing, Business Development, and Account Executives.
- Profile and prioritize accounts and customers looking the big picture of the entire Korea market.
- First outreach or follow-up to marketing generated potential customers via various platforms (email, phone, social media, etc.) to introduce Rescale and develop interest.
- Transition interested customers to account sales and business development.
- Provide transparency through consistent communication and collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure plan, tactics, and deliverables are impactful.
- Coordinate with the go-to-market team to regularly reach out to Rescale customers with new launches and feature updates.
- Work with the creative team to develop visual concepts, messaging, and other deliverables.
- At times, help localize marketing and sales contents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards or completed Bachelors, Masters.
- 6 months full-time availability.
- Self-motivated to perform and learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Business level English language proficiency.
- Native Korean language proficiency.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm