RGA Reinsurance Company
What You Will Do
- Support actuarial systems development activities and develop new functionalities within and around the Prophet model to enhance the usability of the model across various reporting requirements.
- Validate actuarial models, which includes but is not limited to producing parallel Excel models for cash flow reconciliation or other checks to give confidence around the reasonableness of Prophet Results.
- Involvement in other ad-hoc actuarial related or model enhancement projects.
- Gain knowledge in MS Excel and Prophet (actuarial software).
- Gain knowledge of the reinsurance industry.
- Opportunities for return offers will be considered upon completion of internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Completion of at least one exam with an accredited actuarial professional body is preferred but not required.
- Working experience in life insurance/reinsurance companies; previous financial reporting or reinsurance administration experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database software such as Excel and Access applications.
- Knowledge of actuarial software Prophet is preferred but not required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm