We are seeking a full-time Business Analyst Intern to join our Analytics team. We are on the lookout for a lean, mean number-crunching and analytical machine. You'll be working alongside our Head of Analytics and resident Jedi Master, handling complex data issues, diagnosing general business requirements and ensuring that all business reporting needs are met.
What You Will Do
- Getting into the nitty gritty of our numerous dashboards - handcrafted analytic tools intended to reflect the performance of Rhino Africa's online channels.
- Researching and testing tools that have the potential to increase innovation and fulfil Rhino Africa's business needs.
- Working closely with our Head of Analytics to master the arts of data acquisition and report construction in a tech-driven environment.
- Working in collaboration with the other teams of the department to ensure the quality and availability of all forms of data.
- Facilitating support processes and working towards issue resolution with any business stakeholders who are reliant on your insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Degree or equivalent diploma in Commerce, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another relevant field of study.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, specifically with knowledge of formulas.
- A strong analytical orientation and an affinity for numbers.
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills, fantastic organizational skills and out of the box thinking.
- Proficiency in the organization of large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Relational database management systems, SQL programming, Pivot tables and Visualisation platforms (Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio etc.).
- Job Type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Mathematics,...
- Position Type:Full time
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.