Our unique Rhino Africa Marketing Internship program caters to young marketing enthusiasts who want to learn from the best in the travel and tourism industry, seek the challenge and share our passion for travel and Africa. At Rhino Africa, training and development is one of the company's main pillars. That is why we regularly offer our employees workshops and valuable certifications.
Is there a little Goethe or Schiller in you? Our gifted word artists write text content read in five languages and over 30 countries. You write for our award-winning blog and beautify websites with inspirational and informative texts.
What You Will Do
Language talents are sponsored by us with the following workshops and courses:
- Style, Writing & Grammar Workshop (Detailed Workshop on Correct Use of Language in German).
- Writing for the Web (Correct Writing of Online Texts).
- Introduction to SEO (Introduction to SEO).
- Introduction to Online Marketing (Introduction to Applied Online Marketing by our Chief Marketing Officer).
- Photoshop Essentials Training; Branding Fundamentals (Interactive Photoshop workshop including proper branding).
- Google Analytics (Certificate for Google Analytics).
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree (already completed or enrolled) in a relevant field.
- Show us that you want to evolve in Digital Marketing and Content.
- As a true "Digital Native" you bring excellent computer skills.
- You are a language expert and can solve even the most complex commons questions.
- As a team player, you enjoy working closely with colleagues in marketing and other departments.
- You want to go high and look forward to a lot of personal responsibility and cooperation with the best in the industry.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm