Our digital marketing interns gain valuable insight into social media campaigns, SEO, marketing and CSR projects. You learn from the best in the travel and tourism industry and take on a lot of responsibility right from the start. As a motivated team member, you always work independently, but are supported and accompanied by a mentor during the entire internship. Rhino Africa attaches great importance to education and training.
What You Will Do
- In the course of your internship, you will complete the following workshops:
- Introduction to Online Marketing lead by our CMO (Introduction to Applied Online Marketing by our Chief Marketing Officer).
- Social Media in International Markets (social media as a marketing tool in international markets and five languages).
- SEO Basics and International SEO (Introduction to SEO and Practical Examples of an
- International Environment).
- Excel for Beginners -Google Analytics (introduction to Excel and a certificate for Google Analytics).
- Photoshop Essentials Training - Branding Fundamentals (Interactive Photoshop workshop including proper branding).
- How Online Analytics Work (interpret online statistics correctly and customize content accordingly).
- Introduction to Competitive Analysis (Introduction to Competitive Analysis).
- Introduction to the Google Search Console.
- Introduction to Moz (practical experience in SEO using the MOZ tool).
- HTML and CSS Basics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University studies (already completed or still enrolled) in a relevant field.
- Show us that you want to evolve in Digital Marketing and Content.
- As a true "Digital Native" you bring excellent computer skills.
- As a team player, you enjoy working closely with colleagues in marketing and other departments.
- You want to go high and look forward to a lot of personal responsibility and cooperation with the best in the industry.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm