An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
Reporting to the head of business analytics (Asia Pacific) in Richemont, you will be adept at supporting multiple analytical projects and analysis for Maisons in APAC region. You will have extensive experience in data analytics and data science, as well as a great interest in the luxury business.
Duration - Preferably until end of March 2022.
What You Will Do
Your key-responsibilities in this function will be the following:
- Assist in data science projects.
- Support/build algorithm/modelling on data analytics.
- Support/develop programming in RPA / ETL.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student or Fresh Graduate with computer science, data science, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent background.
- Passionate about data, AI and technology.
- Programming skills in Python (especially in using machine learning libraries) is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm