More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology.
Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client. May provide software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation. Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
What You Will Do
Provide pro-active field applications support to MD/TD customers:
- To provide on-site applications and troubleshooting support for customers in MD product portfolio.
- Ensure that our existing & new customer base for MD are supported with quality service; in a planned and pro-active manner.
- Perform application installation, evaluation & site inspection.
- Regularly update all relevant account-related and daily activities via Rexis or equivalent system to ensure proper customer care and monitoring and resolution.
- Keep up-to date knowledge including instrument operation and application related information.
Provide professional operation / applications training to both internal and external customers:
- Provide professional training to MD customers.
- Prepare relevant training material, operation manual for customers.
- Provide cross-training to relevant colleagues.
Update and communicate application information regularly:
- Visit and check regularly intranet/emails and all available channels to keep up-to-date application information.
- To communicate with the MS team and headquarters on all relevant application issues.
- Ensure important information are passed to colleagues and releva
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science or related disciplines.
- Preferably 1 year working experience in Applications Support or clinical laboratory.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Clinical Laboratory Workflow and clinical analyzers.
- Knowledge of business management preferred.
- Proficient in common computer software knowledge including WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Medical and Biomedical Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm