Would you like to experience a workplace where we do “Now What Patients Needs Next”? Would you like to experience a job where passion meets purpose? This is the right moment to join our team and make a difference!
Why? Because Roche is embarking on a change that will define our future success by enabling all of us to act on our passion to make a difference for the patients!
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - Even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are brave in both decision and action, we believe that good business means a better world.
What You Will Do
- Working with the Compliance Officer Export you will assist with the continued development and implementation of Roche Diagnostics France’s Compliance program.
- Develop and support monitoring activities, including planning and performing testing.
- Support the performance of due diligence on proposed activities.
- Escalate issues, including policy deviations, to the Compliance Officer Export.
- Prepare reports to management.
- Maintain Compliance Controls records.
- Assist with updating the Anti-Corruption Policy and related policies, procedures, and the Compliance control plan.
- Assist with training and awareness initiatives.
- This role will involve regular interactions with members of the Business, Support Functions and Third Parties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicant should be at least a third year student working towards a master degree.
- Preferred majors are Business, Finance, Audit, Internal Control, Legal & Compliance.
- An experience in Finance, Audit, Internal Control, Legal & Compliance is a plus.
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
- Highly trustworthy and reliable.
- Highly rigorous, thorough and meticulous.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Compliance
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm