Support daily activities including accounts receivables analysis reports, presentations preparation and ad hoc support for automatization of process around credit and cash.
What You Will Do
- Support in the accounts receivables area: Review and analysis of clearings, correction and follow up with SSC.
- Monitor and control business collection performance versus targets.
- Ensure monitoring of customer items through bank statement.
- Provide business analysis support in alignment with management requirements.
- Support on annual targets preparation & monthly CCM presentation.
- Support business projects and initiatives in collaboration with CCM.
- Comply with company procedures & regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business or related degree in Finance & Controlling.
- First experience in finance/business is required.
- Previous experience in Healthcare/Pharma environment is a plus.
- Fluent in French, Arabic and English.
- Solid informatics skills, including MS office.
- Ability to achieve results, manage priorities and meet deadlines while ensuring financial integrity.
- Analytical skills & proactivity.
- Strong aptitude for written and oral communication.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Passionate about Digital and automatization of process.
- Solution oriented.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm