Would you like to experience a workplace where we do “Now What Patients Needs Next”? Would you like to experience a job where passion meets purpose? This is the right moment to join our team and make a difference!
Why? Because Roche is embarking on a change that will define our future success by enabling all of us to act on our passion to make a difference for the patients!
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - Even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are brave in both decision and action, we believe that good business means a better world.
What You Will Do
- Manage Marketing projects. Provide administrative support: drafting of contracts, sponsorship agreements, signing of documents and letters, etc.
- Make and coordinate internal/external reservations, (means of transport, hotels, catering, car rental.) internal and external (Meetings, Site visits, congresses.).
- Managing and monitoring national and international conferences in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Marketing budget management and monitoring with the Marketing Manager; Selection of Service Providers: (for internal and external meetings, Agencies, promotional materiel’s.).
- Help Promotion & Marketing team members achieve common goals.
- Shares information with colleagues and works closely with other departments.
- Ensure compliance with procedures in place for interactions with HCPs.
- Update the Share point with all documents and contracts related to our participation in events with HCP.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Student in Master degree program or equivalent.
- Fluent in both English & French oral and written.
- Passionate Marketeer: You have a deep passion for learning and growth. Seek to anticipate and communicate current & future trends.
- Team Player: You enjoy being part of a team and working in a small, yet global community.
- Know a Communication and office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, mailing.
- Trustful and effective teamwork, inspiring and influencing.
- High energy level, driven with positive enthusiasm and a pragmatic approach.
- Innovation - Finds creative solutions to complex problems.
- Takes responsibility, drives results and achieves expected outcomes.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm