More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology. Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
What You Will Do
- Work on requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Prepare help desk incident reports, analytics and propose/track action plans.
- Conduct screening and diagnose internal inquiries and demands related to Help Desk.
- May assist in hardware and software evaluation, trainings and topics related to operating the Help Desk.
- May be internal and external client-focused for company-hosted web-enabled solutions.
- Assist with IT Assets deployment and onboarding and Inventory update.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Self-motivated, excited about learning, comfortable working in a collaborative environment characterized by open sharing of feedback to achieve optimum outcomes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with solid analytical capabilities – being able to see things differently than others with substance and relevance.
- Seeking for Polytechnics, A-Levels, ITE Intern who is able to start from July 2022 till December 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm