- Accounting & Finance.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Human Resources.
- Commercial Operations.
- Intensive 10-week paid internship.
- Ownership of challenging and impactful business-critical projects.
- Work side-by-side with some of the most talented people in the biotechnology industry.
- Final presentations of project work to experienced leaders.
- Lead or participate in intern committees to design and coordinate program events and initiatives.
- Professional & personal development curriculum throughout the program, including networking opportunities, workshops, and panel discussions.
- Participate in volunteer projects, social events, and team-building activities.
- Paired with a 1:1 mentor through the Roche Fresh Professionals Business Resource Group.
- Access to on-site fitness and wellness center.
- Housing provided to interns whose permanent address is 30+ miles from the site.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Targeting students currently working towards an undergraduate degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources, Healthcare, Liberal Arts, or Marketing.
- Desire GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Desire previous work experience.
- Student organizations and/or study abroad experiences are a plus.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Complements our culture and the standards that guide our daily behavior & decisions: Integrity, Courage, and Passion.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Health, Communications, Marketing and Sales, Business...
Indiana (United States...
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm