The Summer @ Roche Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization.
Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the Roche organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us!
Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may include workshops with leaders in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster Symposium among other activities.
- Operational Finance Experience.
- General Finance Experience.
- Financial Control Experience.
What You Will Do
- Support day to day Operations Finance activities together with Projects Month end activities - Expense reviews, Headcount analysis, Inventory analysis, Capital Reporting, Manufacturing Variance analysis etc.
- Budgeting activities - Assist with Expense, Headcount, Inventory, Capital Budgeting etc.
- Finance Control Activities - Fixed Asset Monitoring etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance and/or Accounting Studies, Data Analytics.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during program calendar year 2020.
- Completed at least 2 years of college/university to be eligible for the program.
- Must have a ≥3.0 GPA.
- Minimum availability of 12 weeks (Required start on or before program Welcome Reception and end date on or after Summer End Poster Symposium).
- Previous experience in the job duties listed, either through course work or industry/academia.
- Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
New Jersey (United...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm