The Summer @ Roche Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization. Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the Roche organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us!
What You Will Do
- Review current needs of digitization.
- Identify areas which could be improved.
- Assess current sample acquisition model.
- Pilot / implement new models of digitization and sample acquisition.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university program in calendar year 2019.
- Working toward a BS in Science or related fields.
- Must have a > 3.0 GPA.
- Minimum availability of 12 weeks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and self-motivated.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database, and email software.
- Experience gained through internship - Exposure to a regulated industry, Project team responsibilities and roles in a diagnostic setting, Digital Pathology in Diagnostics, Biospecimen management.
- Job type:Internships
Arizona (United States...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm