The digitalization of healthcare has created a direct link between data analytics technology and patients. In this Africa Data Analytics Internship programme, you can explore different corners of the field - Maybe even surprising yourself with new interests - While making a difference to people’s lives. Your passion can make an impact.
What You Can Expect:
- Real work experience and project responsibilities - We encourage ownership and entrepreneurship.
- Professional and personal development - Including mentoring and coaching by commercial leaders and data science experts.
- Enhanced knowledge of the Roche Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics business and its product portfolio.
- Exposure to IT core processes as well as our Pharma and/or Diagnostics R&D, Commercial and Corporate Functions business.
- Global experience and cross-cultural understanding.
- Extensive global people network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an excellent academic background (4th grade BS/MS/Phd) and recently graduated with a strong focus on information technology/quantitative fields.
- Data analysis capabilities: ability to discover data analytics questions from commercial scenarios, as well as conduct basic data analysis.
- Data engineering skills: familiar with data manipulation tools, database management, and data visualization. Experienced in software tools such as Tableau, Data Studio, SQL, etc.
- Data science knowledge: hands-on experience of mathematical modeling/ statistical analysis/ machine learning.
- Programming skills (Python, R).
- Excellent communication and effective problem-solving skills, track record in serving a variety of diverse customers and projects
- A quick learner and passionate about continually adapting your skills and knowledge
- Keen on expanding your experience and leveraging data analytics methodologies in a world leading pharmaceutical company.
- Fluent in English; an additional language would be an asset
- Business administration capabilities, such as business demand analysis, project management, etc.
- Biomedical knowledge, such as genomic science.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm