Do you want to come up with your own ideas for real innovations? We offer you the perfect environment and the freedom you need to make that a reality. As a privately owned and independent company, we have operated along the entire value chain for more than 85 years. We develop, produce and market ideas and products that enrich all of our lives.
Our 13,000 employees are laying the foundation for innovations such as smart cities, the Internet of Things and the communication standards of tomorrow.
Bring your creativity on board at Rohde & Schwarz, too, and work with us to shape the future of a safer and connected world!
What You Will Do
- Responsibility of testing and in-market testing of Mobile Network Testing product portfolio with emphasis on optimization and bench marking testing solutions for mobile networks.
- Running drive tests or walk tests using assigned tools.
- Implementing a quality test schema to be executed prior to every project.
- Working closely with operations team in supportive role.
- Logistics and inventory management.
- Ad-hoc special projects which may not be technical in nature, for example: virtual roadshows and exhibitions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (preferably with specialization in Telecommunications or Info-communications).
- Self-motivated and well organized - able to time manage independently on multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm