At RSM Hong Kong, we promote a high level of engagement and a collaborative atmosphere where everyone feels valued, respected and connected with our beliefs. Our values underpin our commitment to you and to our clients.
- You’ll be part of a large international network with global opportunities to shine.
- The environment for you to develop professionally and to achieve your full potential.
- Close relationship among partners and professional staff, we care and work together.
- Warm and supportive culture as well as work-life harmony.
- A career that evolves with you together with competitive rewards and benefits.
- Effective training and diverse opportunities.
Make your first step into the professional services that really counts. Realize your potential when you join RSM Hong Kong and open up a world of opportunities.
At RSM we like to do things differently and it gets results. Just as we fuse energy and passion with knowledge and tailored specialist expertise to achieve the best outcome for our clients, we do the same for our people.
You’ll be part of a large international network with global opportunities to shine, but still benefit from our individual approach to supporting every member of the team to be the best they can. Our values underpin our commitment to you and to our clients. They create an energetic environment where you can thrive with support from a team of experts and develop the specific skills you need to realize your potential.
We are looking for highly motivated students of a range of degree disciplines to join RSM Hong Kong in the following divisions:
Consultant, Risk Advisory Services
- Participate in internal audit, internal control review for listed or unlisted companies, as well as pre-IPO review of internal control systems.
- Assist in advisory engagements including corporate governance, IT risk consulting and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) consulting services.
Throughout your career at RSM Hong Kong, you will be provided with effective training to ensure you are working at the best of your capability. You will receive a combination of technical and soft skills training that enable you to attain, maintain and improve your technical knowledge, professional values and skills required to perform high quality work in an effective, efficient and appropriate manners. We have experienced, long serving Partners, Principals and Directors to support your growth and development both personally and professionally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy, Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to travel.
What We Look For:
Our commitment to your personal development, to our clients and to our community, has given RSM Hong Kong a strong reputation that helps us to attract and retain the best people. Demonstrating a strong academic and professional track record is essential, but we believe personality, passion and originality are more important. The services we offer to our clients are unique, like you, and we welcome and respect people’s individuality, which helps contributing to innovation and success.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm