Drive your career with an energy leader - Looking for a graduate programme with real growth potential?
Join us at the Asian headquarters of RWE Supply & Trading (RWEST) in Singapore and follow in the footsteps of the many RWEST managers and traders who came through the programme before you.
From day one, you’ll be helping us continue our expansion into new markets and locations. Throughout the programme, you’ll be developing the skills and knowledge you need to become an industry expert.
A Culture that Empowers You:
We give you the opportunity to shape your own career path – and the support you need to make it a success. This includes assigning you your own buddy and senior mentor and offering a wide range of development opportunities and networking events.
Start date - July 2022.
What You Will Do
Over two years, you’ll do four six-month rotations, starting off in Singapore with others potentially in Germany (Essen) or the UK (London or Swindon).
To make sure you build up a broad awareness of the business, at least one of your rotations will be in a non-trading function. Other than that, you get to choose which areas of the business you work in.
These could include:
- Proprietary trading of commodities (power, coal, gas, oil, LNG, metals).
- Commercial Asset Optimization.
- Analytical functions such as Structuring & Valuation or Risk Management.
- Business support functions such as Back Office or Finance Controlling.
Required Skills and Abilities
Passionate about the energy industry? Want to learn and grow alongside experienced industry experts? Looking to explore new markets with a commercial business that is growing on a global scale? Then you could be just the person we’re looking for.
Some relevant work experience is useful but not essential. What you must have is:
- A degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in a highly analytical and numerical subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Maritime, Economics or Data Sciences.
- Excellent communication skills which combine fluent English and either Chinese or Japanese.
- IT proficiency.
- Strong team-working skills and a confident, sociable manner.
- Commercial aptitude and entrepreneurial skills.
- Analytical mind and the ability to learn quickly.
- Desire to take accountability.
- Flexibility and mobility needed to travel to multiple locations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Economics, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm