You could be a recent graduate, a translator wanting to move into a Project Management role or you could have 1 or 2 years' experience in a Localization or Translation firm. You will have confident communication skills in English, native Korean and an interest in Life Sciences.
You will have strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all project direction, planning, completion, and financial outcome. In order to succeed in this position, the candidate must be organized and have excellent time management skills.
What You Will Do
- Manage all project documentation.
- Prepare project schedule and manage deadlines.
- Assist with estimation and bidding process.
- Effectively communicate project progress to key stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years' of relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Management, Project Management
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm