Technical Risk Underwriters, a division of Ryan Specialty Group is looking for a Risk Analyst to join our Atlanta, GA office. We are a fast-paced, energetic, and, rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude as well as the ability to work with others in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with strong attention to detail. A recent graduate with a Risk Management/Insurance concentration and 1-3 years of experience within wholesale insurance a plus.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate policy submissions, research and analyze information, and review for accuracy.
- Assemble underwriting files, track and assist with follow-up during the underwriting process, coordinate receipt of and review insurer binders, and other coverage documentation.
- Assure accounts are consistently followed-up in a timely manner.
- Support for underwriting and policy management processes.
- Perform analysis and reporting functions.
- Work as part of a team to ensure all requirements are handled.
- Data Entry in Agency Management Software.
- Special assignments as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree; Concentration on Business Administration, Risk Management or, Finance/Accounting is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience within wholesale insurance is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office Suite programs; Advanced Excel skill is a plus.
- Organization Skills: Extremely organized, self-motivated, and capable of working independently on multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of the commercial construction industry is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Georgia (United States...
- Closing Date:30th May 2020, 6:00 pm