We currently have a great opportunity available in Gauteng for a Business Analysis NQF 6 Learnership co-located at The South African Breweries (SAB) based in Sandton and Midrand.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework. The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2022.
To deliver on the promise of building our own pipeline, we have the following program in place at SAB to help usher our South Africans into a prosperous future.
The key purpose of this learnership is to provide learners with an opportunity to join cross-functional teams to create, deliver and support different projects and products within the Technology function of the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Diploma (i.e. IT, Business Management, Computer Science, Logistics, Supply Chain).
- No more than 2 years working experience.
- Experience in the following would be advantageous: ITIL Foundation V3, C#, SQL, .NET, HTML, JQuery, Data Analytics,
- Business Analysis, SAP knowledge.
- Must not be employed or studying full time.
- Be a South African citizen by birth.
- Computer Literate (MS Office).
- Fully proficient in English.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm