Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are looking to attract ambitious, bold, curious and driven Logistics students to join us for a 6 month (fixed term contract) structured internship based at our Sandton Office in Johannesburg.
We need you to be flexible, agile, resilient, and open to take on any challenges whilst learning! During this time, you will get an opportunity to really showcase your skills and how best you work within a team environment! You will be working with some of our best leaders and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring!
The programme is designed to provide students in their final year of study with an intensive focused practical training program, where they will gain insight into key areas of logistics within the South African Breweries environment. The programme will include practical exposure to the following:
- Understanding of SAB and the SAB Value Chain.
- Understanding of key focus areas within Warehouse, Distribution and Inventory.
- Rotating within the Logistics departments to gain depth and breadth of experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying i.e. 3rd year students currently enrolled for a B Degree in Logistics or Engineering or a BSc.
- No work experience is required.
- Flexibility will be provided to fulfill study requirements (attending classes, writing exams etc.).
- Require basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
- A valid drivers' license would be an advantage.
- Contract could be extended for an additional 6 months internship depending on performance.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm