To provide general testing administrative support and to conduct laboratory operations within the Laboratory Services Division, according to required quality management system (QMS) and accreditation requirements.
What You Will Do
- Conduct tests and generate test results and report thereof.
- Apply calibration and maintenance procedures.
- Participate in maintaining the quality management system and accreditation of the laboratory.
- Adhere to SABS HSE policies and procedure.
- Adhere to service standards and deliver excellent customer service.
- Optimize own performance within the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B Degree or National Diploma in - Analytical Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Polymer Chemistry, Textile Technology, Chemical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Metallurgy, Electrical Engineering (Heavy / Light Current), Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration.
- Relevant IT proficiency (MS Office suite, Internet etc.).
- Willingness to learn (testing methods, calibration procedures, test report generation and other related on-the-job training).
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm