People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Start in the heart of our business - You will start your journey with us in the Customer Services team where you will spend the first stage learning all about our products, services, customers and the way we do business at Sage. From here, you will move into a Customer Service Advisor role where you will sit at the heart of what we value the most - Helping our customers succeed.
Work in a way that works for you - We recognize that everyone is different and you may need some flexibility in how you work. With the Sage Pathways programme we can look at a pattern that works for you in adding value for Sage such as:
What You Will Do
- Providing exceptional customer service to make it easier for our customers to use our products and services.
- Working consultatively with customers to find logical solutions to and then help them resolve any queries.
- Creating trusted customer relationships to help build great customer advocates and identify further ways in which Sage can support them build their business.
- Constantly developing your knowledge of technologies, products and solutions to best understand your customers’ issues.
- Following internal policies and recording all customer queries to meet team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have matriculated, and either have a Degree or National Diploma in Finance, Accounting or IT.
- Find great satisfaction in solving problems - With the ability to help convert customers with problems into happy ones.
- Enjoy and be good at building trusted relationships with excellent communication skills.
- Love the opportunity to learn new skills and continually improve your knowledge.
- Be happy working in a fast moving, ever changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Be comfortable working with computers.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Customer Service, Information...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm