People make Sage great - From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company.
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other.
We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
What You Will Do
Start in the heart of our business - You will start your journey with us in the Customer Services team where you will spend the first stage learning all about our products, services, customers and the way we do business at Sage. From here, you will move into a Customer Service Advisor role where you will sit at the heart of what we value the most – helping our customers succeed.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service to make it easier for our customers to use
our products and services.
- Working consultatively with customers to find logical solutions to and then help them
resolve any queries.
- Creating trusted customer relationships to help build great customer advocates and
identify further ways in which Sage can support them build their business.
- Constantly developing your knowledge of technologies, products and solutions to
best understand your customers’ issues.
- Following internal policies and recording all customer queries to meet team requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have matriculated, and either have a Degree or National Diploma in Finance,
- Accounting or IT.
- Find great satisfaction in solving problems – with the ability to help convert
customers with problems into happy ones.
- Enjoy and be good at building trusted relationships with excellent communication
- Love the opportunity to learn new skills and continually improve your knowledge.
- Be happy working in a fast moving, ever changing environment with minimal
- Be comfortable working with computers.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm