People make Sage great - From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company.
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other.
What You Will Do
Start in the critical hub of our business - You will start your journey with us in the Finance Operations team where you will spend time training on all of the Sage systems and build the skills to succeed in a high performing work environment. You’ll move on to assisting the team with meeting audit requirements, delivering on all day-to-day functions and playing a key role in longer term projects. The on the job training you receive will provide you with the essential skills and knowledge for your future career.
As a Finance Operations Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Managing order compliance including sample testing for auditors.
- Raising invoices.
- Preparing, reviewing and processing credit notes.
- Reviewing and actioning debit orders.
- Fulfilling credit control activities including contacting customers.
- Receipting of cash activities.
- Assisting with the creation of key reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have matriculated, and have a Degree or National Diploma in Finance or
- Love the opportunity to learn new skills and continually improve your knowledge.
- Have good time management and communication skills.
- Be comfortable using basic to intermediate Microsoft Office applications.
- Have a great attitude with the ability to build trusting relationships with others.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Johannesburg (South Africa),...
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm