People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Start in the critical hub of our business - You will start your journey with us in the Finance Operations team where you will spend time training on all of the Sage systems and build the skills to succeed in a high performing work environment. You’ll move on to assisting the team with meeting audit requirements, delivering on all day-to-day functions and playing a key role in longer term projects. The on the job training you receive will provide you with the essential skills and knowledge for your future career.
More Good Stuff:
You’ll be joining us for 12 months in our cosmopolitan South Africa head office in Midrand with free parking and near the Metrobus, Gaubus, Gautrain & taxi drop off\collection.
Our Benefits Package:
- Access to the Sage University learning and development tools including training on all Sage products and much more.
- Access to our Sage Employee Wellness programme to help meet your emotional wellness needs.
- Mentoring and coaching to help you build your career.
What You Will Do
- Managing order compliance including sample testing for auditors.
- Raising invoices.
- Preparing, reviewing and processing credit notes.
- Reviewing and actioning debit orders.
- Fulfilling credit control activities including contacting customers.
- Receipting of cash activities.
- Assisting with the creation of key reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have matriculated, and have a Degree or National Diploma in Finance or Accounting.
- Love the opportunity to learn new skills and continually improve your knowledge.
- Have good time management and communication skills.
- Be comfortable using basic to intermediate Microsoft Office applications.
- Have a great attitude with the ability to build trusting relationships with others.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Operations
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm