People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
The intern will assist in documenting, defining, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business needs. They will also assist in performing process modelling, mapping and load supporting artifacts of our processes in IBM BlueWorks while maintaining a view on the level 0 business organizational structure.
What You Will Do
- Assists decision-makers in gathering information to drive decision making.
- Assist in creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Assist the business with the completion of Business Requirement Documents and Business Cases.
- Be a driver for continuous improvement.
- Support system users with training, support and expertise (Change Management).
- Review and document existing processes and make recommendations on improvements where necessary.
- Monitor, measure and record the efficiency and effectiveness of business improvement initiatives.
- Document data workflow across various divisions.
- Ad hoc reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business Studies - BCom/BSc Information Systems.
- Experience and/or strong understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Business improvement - Six Sigma Greenbelt or equivalent.
- Management - PMBok or equivalent.
- Information Technology - Basic TSQL scripting (If none, a proficiency test will be conducted).
- Intermediate SQL, VBA and Power BI experience.
- Excellent business acumen, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong understanding of ERP and CRM and/or BRM environment.
- IBM Blueworks Live or Similar.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Intermediate Visio skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm