People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
The intern will assist Sage to drive Data Quality as a main topic with the aim to clean-up Master-, Reference- and transactional data.
What You Will Do
- Collecting and interpreting data quality issues.
- Analyzing results and produce corrective plans.
- Reporting the results back to the (Business Change) Data Analyst.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business data improvements.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Progress Reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business Studies - BCom/BSc Information Systems.
- Experience and/or strong understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Experience in the ERP and CRM and/or BRM environment.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Information Technology - Basic TSQL scripting (If none, a proficiency test will be conducted).
- Ability to analyze large datasets.
- Intermediate SQL Server skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent business acumen, writing and presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Systems
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm