People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
This internship will provide an intern the opportunity to gain experience in architectural modelling against the current and planned architectural components used at Sage AME and planning inputs to SaaS business model.
What You Will Do
- Investigate and collect data on all in-scope information systems (IS).
- Define and design model to record the internal information systems.
- Populate the model and supporting documents.
- Provide inputs on driving improvements.
- Prepare and present the as-is information systems architectural landscape.
- Analyse how well the Information System is fit for purpose.
- Provide recommendations through a process of documenting and presenting system requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Information Systems or equivalent.
- Any Information Systems modelling approach software and/or technical proficiency.
- Knowledge of or ability to gain knowledge of what world excellent means in the SaaS business model.
- Knowledge of TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework).
- Inquisitive, curious, disciplined and driven approach to delivery.
- Good influencing skills and the ability to build strong, trusting relationships.
- Able to analyze and interpret information and draw clear, logical conclusions.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Forward thinking & proactive, with an ability to work autonomously.
- Strong Interpersonal skills proven ability to understand and interpret other people’s behaviour, concerns and motives.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm