People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Sage is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience to ready them for the corporate world. Applications are invited for the Legal Internship for unemployed graduates. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
What You Will Do
- Drafting of Legal Advice and Opinions.
- Vetting of legal documents including operational manuals and policies.
- Drafting articles for publication in the internal Legal Brief.
- Drafting and vetting of Contracts.
- Provision of transactional support to the business.
- Participate in contract negotiations.
- Attendance of and advice to different Committees.
- Instructing and consulting with external legal service providers.
- Drafting of briefing notes/Memos to the Executive Management.
- Management and achieving of Contracts.
- Stakeholder relations management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- LLB Degree.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientation.
- Desire and potential to learn.
- Basic computer skills.
- Prioritize tasks as needed.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm