People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
The Marketing Intern will coordinate daily marketing activities while supporting the marketing team in driving NCA. They will play a critical role in the smooth operation of the department, its attainment of goals as well as the long-term growth and success of the business as a whole.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of marketing activations for direct and partner campaigns.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Coordinating the production of marketing communications and collateral.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and internal social media sites.
- Support in social media content for the region.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation.
- Control all marketing branding and assets, including the ordering, issuing of material to sales team, maintenance and stock control.
- Special project coordination and the marketing elements thereof.
- Assisting with sales, marketing and communication functions of the team and other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Digital Marketing or related qualification essential.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Experience on Sage Enterprise Management advantageous.
- Experience using social media and social media management software advantageous.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate ideas.
- Excellent English communication skills - Written and spoken.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm