Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent.
Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job Category - Intern.
This is an exciting opportunity to converge both your technical prowess and business savviness at the most innovative software company. The Solution Engineer Intern is responsible for gaining a strong understanding of the MuleSoft platform in order to help our customers leverage technology to solve their most important business challenges.
To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer will act as a trusted advisor to the customer and rely on your deep technical expertise and product knowledge throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success of both our customers and sales teams.
What You Will Do
- Meet and learn from individuals from Solution Engineering and supporting departments to understand how the organization is structured and works together.
- Complete MuleSoft product training certifications.
- Assist and engage in customer-facing sales cycles.
- Create and present customized demo components.
- Present MuleSoft solutions on customer-facing webinars.
- Create customized Mule applications/assets to publish to the MuleSoft content library.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a current student pursuing Bachelor’s Degree, ideally with previous internship experience (penultimate year or you graduate in 2023).
- Degree Concentration preferred - Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent. Minor in technical subject considered as well.
- A strong business and technical background.
- Strong communication, networking, presenting skills.
- Preferred prior working experience (can include part time or over school breaks).
- Adaptable to change and enjoy learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Long term interest in Solution Engineering role.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm