Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
- Discover insights from database infrastructure health metrics data.
- Develop the model , prototype & test the statistical model for anomaly detection within database infrastructure with self learning capability.
- Work out the Machine learning / Deep learning solution to project needs.
- Develop the Self healing engine / Build an interactive web interface to display the discovered insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Capability to generate deep insight from the raw data & have an understanding of process developing the statistical model as per the project need.
- Proficient in statistical concept, machine learning & Deep learning concepts.
- Proficiency in predictive analytics / modeling such as Bayesian Network etc.
- Knowledge of database technology is a plus point but not mandatory.
- You are expected to have strong programming skills and a background in one or more of the following domains: machine learning (supervised learning / unsupervised learning), Deep learning (a huge plus).
- Has understanding of full life-cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Be curious and ask questions & never afraid out of the box & to go the extra miles.
- Proven skills in Data Science and Machine learning. Knowledge on choosing optimal data mining algorithms on different types of raw data.
- Advanced Python with experience in Deep learning / Machine learning libraries such as Pgmpy, Pandas, NumPy, SciKit, TensorFlow etc is a must.
- Proven skill in Modular / Microservice programing
- Knowledge and understanding of the R language is a plus.
- Knowledge or understanding of GitHub / Continuous Integration and continuous deployment (CICD) model.
- Ability to write moderately complex SQL queries is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm