Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
- Discover insights from infrastructure data using various data mining algorithms
- Work together with Site Reliability Engineers to identify pain points and leverage Machine Learning/Data Mining to glean actionable insights
- Build an interactive web interface to display the discovered insights
Required Skills and Abilities
- Creating effective strategies to collect data, analyse information, conduct research, and implement analytics solutions for our products or services.
- Has knowledge on machine learning, data mining and database technology
- Has understanding of a DevOps role
- Able to conduct assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- Has understanding of full life-cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Create process documentation/workflows, Knowledge articles and self-service guidance for Salesforce Services.
- Be curious and ask questions
- Ability to write moderately complex SQL queries
- Knowledge on choosing optimal data mining algorithms on different types of raw data
- Advanced Python with experience in Machine learning libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciKit
- Proficiency with implementing complex regular expressions
- Some experience with modern web frameworks
- Proven abilities in computer science and analysis
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm