The Salesforce legal department is uniquely technology-driven, fast-paced, and dynamic. As a legal intern, you will gain incomparable insight into the legal issues affecting a leading cloud computing company. During the 12-week program, you will be an active member of the legal team and counted on to assist with both complex projects and day-to-day responsibilities.
Projects you can expect may include: participating in negotiations, collaborating with senior counsel on global strategies, evaluating critical legal issues related to contract, privacy, litigation, and corporate matters (among others).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Sophomore, penultimate or final year law student with an interest in technology
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across diverse internal legal and business groups
- Ability to conduct legal research, provide succinct summaries and learn new concepts quickly
- Positive and professional attitude, including dependability, timeliness, good judgment and a penchant for discretion
- Familiarity with technical Internet concepts and cloud computing
- Experience in a customer service-related field
- Sense of humor and curiosity
- Demonstrated commitment to community service
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm