Do you want to be a part of the best events team in the global technology industry? Do you like motivating and enabling large organizations to achieve a common goal? Join Salesforce and be a part of the Strategic Events Enablement team.
Salesforce's global university recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating next generation talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the Enablement & Strategy team to develop new content for sales teams.
- Support the management of our knowledge articles, FAQs, queue of cases and internal questions.
- Communicate to the sales organization of registration and discounting policies.
- Serve as point of contact for our sales organization and our agencies to manage creation and distribution of promotional codes, registration issues, and conference pass quoting process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree.
- Desire to work for a large, fast paced organization.
- Passion for marketing, sales or events is a plus.
- We're looking for a highly motivated individual with a “can do” attitude who works well in a team.
- The ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills, is extremely organized, and eager to learn.
- Job type:Internships
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm