The Accounts Receivable (A/R) Operations team is a part of our Finance Operations organization, responsible for managing the company’s receivable portfolio.
Our team ensures the timely collections thereby positively impacting Salesforce’s cash flow through direct and indirect customer collections effort. Healthy cash flow is looked upon by the investment community as both an efficiency and finance measure, which translates into a component of our stock price.
This internship will give you a foundation in customer facing functions within Finance.
You will be tasked with resolving issues within the function using reporting and analysis in Excel and Salesforce Analytics as well as supporting employees and customers with any related inquiries.
You will also learn about our systems and processes by assisting our innovation program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current 3rd or 4th year Student or pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Clear communication skills and the ability to email with all levels of employees.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm