As an Associate Product Manager intern, you can be a part of shaping the future of technology with us. You will have the opportunity to join one of our product teams and work with people across the company to create and launch new products. Our small, personalized program will give you a fun immersive 12 week experience, direct access to senior executives, exposure to how we operate our business, and equip you with hard skills to start your career in product management.
What You Will Do
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Analyze market trends, competitors, customer research, and product data to drive the overall success of the product.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Partner with designers to create an intuitive and beautiful user experience.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Help evangelize product vision through presentations to stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to be a self-starter, thrive under pressure, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Job type:Internships
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm