Join our dynamic group of finance professionals, where you will gain hands-on experience in Financial Planning, Strategy, and Analysis.
What You Will Do
- You will work with leaders on projects involving financial modeling, management reporting, long-range planning, rolling forecasts, monthly close, and deep dive analysis to get under what makes the cloud business so amazing.
- You will have exposure to our SVP of Finance and Strategy and CFO, work on deliverables to influence business decisions, and gain insight into both Salesforce and Financial Planning and Analysis.
- The insights you gain after spending a summer with us, will help you decide if the fast-paced and innovative world of Cloud Computing is for you!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current 3rd or 4th year Student planning on graduating Spring 2021 pursuing a BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Strong Excel / Google sheets modeling skills.
- Completed coursework in accounting, corporate finance, economics, strategy.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- PowerPoint / Google slide presentation building skills.
- Complex and creative problem solving ability.
- A team player, with a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver excellence.
- A passion for cloud computing and the social enterprise.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm