Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
What You Will Do
Turn your interests in technology and explaining how things work into a career! If you’re studying technical writing, creative writing, journalism, programming, or science, have a streamlined writing style, and a desire to make software easier to use, then we want to meet you. We're based in San Francisco and we've got one of the best technical writing teams in the business. We work collaboratively with developers, product managers, and usability experts to make the Salesforce application easier to use.
We write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, developer guides; we create Trailhead online learning tutorials , videos, and other user assistance to help customers use a variety of business applications. You're a great match if you're self-directed, passionate about technology, and are interested in producing high-quality documentation.
- Create and update documentation and user assistance for Salesforce products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a Technical or Communications field.
- Knowledge of XML or HTML.
- Experience with authoring and publishing tools.
- Experience with video and image editing software.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adhere to styles and processes.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Focus on quality and details.
- Strong team player.
- Customer advocate.
- Job type:Internships
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm