The Treasury department plays a central role in the finances of the company. Treasury is a small team with a wide range of responsibilities including cash forecasting, liquidity management, foreign currency, interest rate, and insurance risk management, investment management, capital raising, and bank relationship management. Due to the diversity of responsibilities, we interact closely with all areas of the finance organization. We are a collaborative and helpful team that encourages learning and development.
An internship on the Salesforce Treasury team will be a valuable experience for someone who wants to learn what a first class Treasury operation looks like.
Your responsibilities may include providing administrative support for the Cash Operations team, scheduling meeting minutes and following up on open items, owning activities related to ongoing bank account management process, helping to audit, cleanse and organize databases, and provide support to the team on their daily processes.
You will also be presenting to the team on your learnings & impact at the end of the internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current Sophomore pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent teamwork & communication skills & organizing abilities.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic.
- Enthusiastic self-starter.
- Proficiency in MS Office- Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint.
- Flexibility surrounding change.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of banking and accounting.
- Accounting and finance related project-based, work or internship experience.
- Multinational Experience a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm