- 15 Days AL
- Medical Insurance, Bonus
- Career Development
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing with requests, maintaining a full up to date calendar of events and liaising with the Marketing Office needs.
- Collaborate with other departments & clients undertaking collaterals / stock to ensure project delivery.
- Regular database updates and logging event related activities.
- Ensure all relevant documents are compiled & archived for record purposes.
- Work on ad hoc projects when required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Diploma holder or above.
- Able to work in a dynamic and constantly changing business environment.
- Take up new projects in a short notice.
- Show a very “can-do” attitude.
- Able to solve problems.
- Good command of spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Proficiency in MS office including word, excel, power point.
- Fresh graduate are welcome
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm