As the Business Analyst Intern, you will dive deep into all the data we collect from our market, its behaviors, and our own activities to surface actionable insights. You will present the recommended strategies directly to the CEO and the leadership team. The Global team in the USA, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia will be supporting your success every step of the way as well. Driven by passion, data, and collaboration, we’re on a mission to be the leading player in the future of education. As the Business Analyst Intern, you will play a crucial role in our continued growth and success.
At SAM Labs we are optimists. We value creativity, action, hard work, ownership, transparency and, fun. If you do too, join us!
What You Will Do
Implementing strategies and reporting on their growth:
- Coordinating internally for their launch and feedback.
- Recommending strategies and improvements based on Data Analysis.
- Brainstorm and hypothesis test.
Come up with actionable insights from data collected:
- Process and review the data, consolidate it with actual results.
- Make performance predictions and compare historical vs actual.
Improve data infrastructure and actionable reporting:
- Surface weekly and monthly the data required, in the form of reports, for SAM Labs to confirm or refute strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Ensure the quality of data sources and self-reporting by team members in Sales, Marketing, and our Customers.
- Improve the data collection Process from our sources (market research, customer behavior, sales activities, marketing campaigns), demand generation performance metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Conversion rates, CPLs, Acquisition, ROI, etc).
- Launch and improve approaches through rapid and low-cost iteration.
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to feedback marketing insights and competitor analysis towards improving our products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering degree or Data-heavy equivalent.
- Able to travel to the UK and the USA.
- Curious, investigative, skeptical, inquisitive.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Want to thrive and grow in the startup space while making a difference in the lives of millions of kids, teachers, and parents.
- Ideally had some exposure to Hubspot CRM & Reporting tools.
- Self-starter – The team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing.
- Exceptional at problem-solving & removing development roadblocks.
- Job type:Internships
Pennsylvania (United States...
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm