To implement process improvement initiatives and projects in a safe manner.
What You Will Do
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality:
- Manage SHEQ compliance within the Section through effective use of the Toolbox.
- Utilise the Information Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status.
- Liaise with internal customers.
- Suppliers Relations - Liaise with internal suppliers.
- Define equipment criticality using a risk matrix.
- Conduct regular plant inspections.
- Condition Based Monitoring.
- Adherence to Maintenance Schedule.
- Planned/Preventative Maintenance.
- Unplanned/Breakdown Maintenance.
- Continuous Improvement through Operational Excellence.
- Monitor and control section costs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have recently (2017, 2018 and 2019 graduates) completed a degree at a reputable and recognised tertiary institution in South Africa.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Be computer literate (MS Office is a prerequisite).
- Preferably have a code 8 driver’s license (it will be advantageous).
- Safety Leadership.
- Coordinate and Control.
- Results Orientation.
- Operational Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Aligning Performance for Success.
- Work Standards.
- Interpersonal Relationships.
- Managing Conflict.
- Team Supervision.
- Business Understanding.
- Operating computer systems.
- Maintain health, safety and security within the internal environment.
- Understand and apply a problem-solving technique.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Limpopo (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm