To conduct psychometric assessments and provide feedback for recruitment and developmental purposes in order to select and place the most suitable candidates and to develop current employees within Samancor Chrome.
What You Will Do
- Comply with the relevant HR Legislation (Labour Relations Act, EE Act, Skills Development Act, etc.).
- Provide information and advice regarding legislation that may impact assessment process.
- Coordinate Samancor Group Psychometric Assessments.
- Conduct Psychometric Assessments for recruitment and developmental purposes.
- Score Psychometric Assessments.
- Compile and update Assessment Matrix for all levels up to and including D-Upper.
- Maintain and update the Psychometric database.
- Compile assessment reports and statistics and analyse trends.
- Provide individual feedback (verbal and written) to all employees.
- Provide written feedback to external applicants as required.
- Provide feedback to Line Management and HR (verbal and written).
- Compile the Psychometric testing cost report.
- Control costs in area of responsibility.
- Prepare and plan for Departmental Budgets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Psychology or Human Resource Honours Degree.
- Registered with HPCSA as Psychometrist or in the process.
- Apply the skills of customer care in a specific work environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the South African Legal framework.
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act (Act 75 of 1997).
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Labour Relations Act (Act 66 of 1995).
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional values and ethics.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Psychometric Assessments in the market and display ability to interpret results.
- Develop Psychometric Assessments.
- Provide feedback on psychometric Assessments to candidates.
- Write Psychometric feedback reports.
- Job type:Internships
Psychology, Human Resources
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm