To provide Company secretarial support to the Legal function.
What You Will Do
- Complete necessary CoR forms, lodge all statutory forms with the Registrar of Companies where relevant and update
- Samancor Group company information at the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission.
- Registering changes to Directors, Secretaries, Addresses, Share Transactions, Share Allotments, striking Off applications.
- Submit annual returns of Samancor Group Companies.
- Ensure Samancor Group company and share registers are kept up to date manually and via electronic database.
- Draft resolutions as instructed.
- Prepare minutes and board/AGM packs as instructed.
- Draft agendas and minutes as instructed.
- Oversee legal administrator in the maintenance and updating of FICA packs.
- Assist General Counsel with resolution of queries raised by external auditors during annual audits.
- Production of Dormant Company Accounts.
- Assist with coordination of Statutory Accounts for trading companies.
- Online filing of confirmation statements.
- Finance administration.
- Assist with management of statutory information held within Co-Set Software.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from group companies/clients.
- Coordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements.
- Compile Legal and Company secretarial reports.
- Assist the Company Secretaries for Samancor Chrome’s companies and ensure legal compliance pursuant thereto.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Law Degree.
Closing in 10 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm