The incumbent will be responsible to provide an effective Maintenance Administration Support Service to the Maintenance Department.
What You Will Do
- Participate and comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox)
- Ensure the Mine Health and Safety Act, 1996 (Act No. 29 of 1996)safety and health standards are maintained
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Generate PM Notifications.
- Generate Subsequent Notification from PM Orders.
- Capturing manual Notification
- Generate PM Orders
- Printing & Issuing of daily/ weekly PM01 & PM02 orders
- Capturing PM Orders Confirmation & Feedback.
- Generate Purchase Requisitions
- Processing/capturing reservations from the mine stores.
- Generate Service Entry Sheets
- Follow up on Outstanding Purchase Requisitions/Orders
- Compile SAP tracking reports on outstanding Purchase Requisitions/Orders
- Communicate with Vendors on a daily basis to ensure outstanding Invoices are captured
- Expedite urgent Orders
- Maintain Schedules
- Capturing of completed PM02 & PM01 orders
- Maintain Work History Data on CSAP
- Maintain Critical Spares Register
- Track repair process
- Track Outstanding Damaged Rotables
- Compile daily & monthly equipment reports per machine & equipment
- Capturing of IMS, Near misses & PTO’s
- Capturing of overtime on overtime report
- Take minutes of daily Engineers meetings and Planning meetings
- Liaise with SHEQ Department on documentation/requirements (e.g. Appointments)
- Updating Safety Notice Boards.
- Maintain Planning office filing system
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Grade 12 / N3
- Medical fitness as per organisational requirements
- Computer Literacy(MS Office)
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm