The purpose in the role is to increase market share and loyalty with the customers and to ensure a highly competitive Product Marketing approach.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for supporting Marketing Communication in the development of actions that contribute to the management of the market complex (product, price, promotion and distribution) in the respective business area.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Assist with planning and managing social media presence – Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Support and coordinate with external and internal stakeholders on concept, material and costs with regards to advertising, internal events and exhibitions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/degree in Marketing/PR or similar.
- Grade 12.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Adobe creative suite knowledge and application advantageous.
- Passion for communication and brand awareness.
- English proficiency.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm