Follow established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective support to an office, business unit, department or other organization group.
What You Will Do
- Perform routine administrative activities according to the organization's established procedures.
- Enter information accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Respond to routine inquiries from external or internal sources about the organization, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric (Grade 12).
- A minimum of a Diploma in Procurement.
- Computer literacy.
- English proficiency.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm